Become a MyBike.TV guest blogger
Expert in a subject? Passionate about it too? Then get published! We are looking for people to write for us on a voluntary basis on the following subjects: motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, e-bikes, ATVs, trikes, adventures.
We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our magazine forward, we want to hear about it.
This is your chance to be part of our team
Do you have what it takes to write for MyBike.TV? Are you great at research and at digging out interesting details? Then you could become a MyBike.TV guest blogger. We want original, exciting and interesting posts on any of the many areas covered by the MyBike.TV magazine, from personal experiences to news and reviews.
If you’re interested, you can either send us a proposed article that you’ve already written or send us a pitch for one you think would be a good fit for MyBike.TV magazine.
- MyBike.TV is a family-friendly site so please no swearing, intolerant or offensive views or language and graphic sexual references.
- For an article you’ve already written it must be written by you with none of it plagiarized from somewhere else.
- For an article pitch, please include any relevant information about yourself and your experience level. If you’ve been published elsewhere or have examples of your work, those are always a plus to send along with a link. We really don’t care who writes the articles, so long as they are original, factual, well written, and interesting.
- All writers will receive full credit through a byline at the bottom of the article with links to their site.
- The Editor’s decision is final, that’s why he’s the Editor. Our editorial staff reserves the right to edit your text for grammar, clarity, punctuation and format.
Anyone with a passion for media and the writing skills to back it up can join our team. Our only rule is that members must be at least 18 years of age. There’s no better way to build your profile as a developer, writer and speaker than by writing for MyBike.TV magazine.
If you have an idea for an article, please email editor (@) mybike.tv.
New voices are always welcome! We look forward to hearing from you!