The only bike helmet with 10 integrated LED lights and rechargeable batteries, keeping cyclists safe
Following the heritage of the T1, the T2 is the latest in cycling tech for urban commuters. It not only includes 10 integrated LED lights, but two rechargeable batteries offering up to 36 hours of continued use in a weather resistant design for safe riding in any type of weather, day or night!
The T2 lighting system is protected by shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses. The lenses not only protect the LED lights from damage, but act as a diffuser making the rider just as visible from the side as the front or rear. The lenses also happen to be an integral part of the impact structure of the helmet’s front and rear.
Using the included USB cable, the front and rear battery can be charged simultaneously. A red indicator light will indicate the batteries are charging and will turn off once they have been fully charged in about 1.5 hours.
With a newly molded shell and improved dial-adjuster fit system we are able to offer the helmet as a single size that fits 54-61cm. The T2 will come with two sets of interior pads of different thicknesses for added adjustability.
- In-mold construction
- 10 integrated LED lights
- Rechargeable batteries (1.5 hrs with included USB cable)
- 4 different light functions including two flash options
- Up to 6 hours battery life on steady or 36 hours on flash
- Shatter proof polycarbonate lenses
- 13 oz. weight / 370 g
- 8 air vents, interior air channeling
- Upgraded and lighter dial-adjust fit system
- 2 sets of removable interior mesh pads included
Check out more on torchapparel.eu