Take the ride of your life with the world’s most advanced production water bike. Merging modern design, technology, and engineering, the S1 is a high quality, water bike that delivers all the virtues of cycling in an aquatic environment.
Featuring our proprietary drive train, integrated handle bar steering and rugged inflatable pontoons, the S1 is designed to deliver a fast, exhilarating, and safe ride. Quiet, sustainable and human powered, the lightweight S1 is easy to assemble, transport and store in compact spaces. The S1 is designed, engineered and built in the USA.
Engineered for Speed
Engineered to harness the maximum amount of human energy into speed on the water, the S1 uses an optimized propeller, proprietary gear box and Gates Carbon Drive belts. With 1:7.5 gearing our system ensures maximum thrust and minimal energy loss at typical cycling cadences.
A handlebar controlled proprietary steering mechanism, directly turns the propeller which is mounted on the low drag Schiller outdrive unit. Directly turning the propeller ensures riders can easily navigate in tight spaces without the need for a separate rudder.
Built to Fit
What kind of water craft can you take IN your car, store in a city apartment or take on an airplane? The S1’s compact frame and modular design allows you to do all three. We designed the S1 to go from land to water in under 10 minutes.
A bike like no other, the S1 defines a new age of water biking. A sublime blend of iconic design and precision engineering, the S1 delivers a sensational water based experience that features:
- Marine grade anodized T6 aluminium or carbon fiber frame
- Premium stainless steel and anodized components throughout
- Proprietary two-stage 1:7.5 gear ratio with Gates Carbon Drive belt system
- Ultra low drag outdrive featuring a specially optimized propeller design
- Integrated steering on handlebars
- Rugged, 1100 denier PVC pontoons
- Performance saddle, handlebars, cranks and pedals
Made in California S1 Is silent, clean and sustainable.
- Frame is 2″ in width, supports up to 300lbs
- Less than 10 minutes to assemble and disassemble
- Small footprint allows for easy storage
- S1 transports on most vehicle bike racks & in trunks
* Specifications subject to change without notice