Rubbee is a revolutionary electric drive which can be mounted on any bicycle in just a few seconds. Rubbee is a high-efficiency electric friction drive for bicycles. It changes the way regular bicycles used to be converted into electric ones. With an integrated clamp mechanism it can be mounted on bicycles in just a few seconds and the innovative drive motor with an integrated battery pack keeps you going without having to pedal for more than 15 miles!
If we look at the conversion kits available right now we will see that all of them require a toolbox and some skills in electronics and mechanics to install them.
And don’t forget all the wires and the battery pack – both of them make your bike look like a DIY experiment. Conversion kits also add about 10-15 kg of weight to your bicycle. Well, Rubbee provides a solution to all of those problems. Enjoy the benefits of a high-power electric bicycle without getting your hands dirty or ruining the aesthetics of the bicycle you already have.
- You don’t need to buy a whole electric bicycle if you want one
- You can switch between a regular bicycle and an electric in just a matter of seconds
- You don’t have to carry a heavy and inconvenient battery pack or a whole bicycle to recharge it
- You can share it with your family members and friends
- Your bicycle can be electric without any hassle that comes with regular conversion kits
|Range:(PAS mode)||40 km / 25 miles|
|Weight:||6,85 (kg)15 (lb)|
|Dimentions:||H 160 L 410 W 120(mm)H 6,2 L 16,1 W 4,7(in)|
|Full recharge:||3 hours|
|Speed:||25 km/h16 mi/h|
|Rated Power:||250 (W)|
|Peak Power:||800 (W)|
|Charger:||90-295 (V)105 (W)
|Battery pack:||14,4 (V)20 (Ah)
|Weight:||10,5 (kg)23,14 (lb)|
|Dimensions:||H305 L585 W260 (mm)H12 L23 W10 (in)|
More on rubbee.co.uk