Peaks of Life is a short Documentary about UK rider and downhill racer Tom Wheeler. The documentary illustrates Tom’s lengthy recovery and rehabilitation process after loosing the use of his right arm whilst racing in Rheola, Wales back in 2011.
Despite paralysing his right arm, Tom’s determination and dedication means he’s able to do the things he loves most including riding his mountain bike again. A touching story that some may consider a tragedy at first, but with such a great out look of life Tom isn’t letting his paralysed arm slow him down.
- Directed and Shot by: Chris Seager & Kris Forrest
- Edited & Sound Design by Chris Seager & Kris Forrest
- Additional Filming by Theo Clark
- Colour Grade by Joseph Bicknell
- Graphic Design by Adam Duckett
- Images by Alex Tyler – alextylerphotography.co.uk
Special thanks to Rhys & Gail Wheeler.
Music: Rise – Tony Anderson. More scores at:
from Aspect Media