Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. Often times, we are unable to ride to our heart’s content because of health restrictions or challenging terrain that we ride in. Biktrix is here to solve this problem. We flatten hills, ease headwind and help avoid overexertion.
Fat bikes and electric bikes form the latest trend in bicycling. While fat bikes pose various advantages over regular bikes, the biggest disadvantage of a fat bike is the higher rolling resistance – requiring more force per stroke to propel forward.
Proudly presenting Biktrix Juggernaut: Merging all the strengths of a fat bike with the power of an electric bike. This ideal combo brings much more advantages than fat/electric bikes by themselves. You can now enjoy the benefits of a fat bike without the worry of rolling resistance as the electric motor takes care of that for you. With the Juggernaut, you can ride at road bike speeds on a fat mountain bike – something that’s impossible on a regular fat bike.
Biktrix Juggernaut is the best mid-motored electric fat bike under $2000 USD. “We at Biktrix knew these two would hit it off, and so we created the Biktrix Juggernaut – the world’s best fat electric bike for under $2000. This thing is a beast, and we have had a ton of fun riding the prototype for the past few months.
We took lots of time and care to design our bikes so that they can be ridden by everyone: young or old, male or female, professional or casual cyclists.
To customize the bike fit further, all our bikes come equipped with an adjustable stem and a choice of 3 different seat posts. The stem can pivot 70 degrees, giving you an the ability to raise or lower the height of the handlebar about 5 inches.”
- Great traction: Due to the larger contact surface, fat tires offer better grip than any other tires in situations like snow, sand, gravel, or rocks.
- Amazing shock absorbing ability: Fat tires are rated for ultra low pressure (5-35 psi), which absorbs imperfections, giving you a great riding experience.
- No flats: Nothing is worse than getting stranded on a bike due to a flat tire, and the puncture resistant tires used on the Juggernaut make your chances of getting a flat very slim to none.
Best electric drive line
- Powerful motor: The 500W crank motor is greater than 80% efficient and gives you plenty of power and torque to climb up any incline.
- No drag: Since our motor freewheels about the crank, there is no unnecessary drag. If your battery dies, just pedal the Juggernaut like a regular bike.
- Worry-free, maintenance-free, removable battery: The built-in state-of-the-art Battery Management System (BMS) allows you to leave the battery plugged in as long as you want. The BMS will cut off supply to individual cells if they are over/under charged.
- Open platform: Built on an open platform, the Juggernaut allows the owner to swap its complete electric system to any other bike (compatible with 90% of bikes) with basic bike tools. Open platform also allows you to opt for any 48V battery. We do not want to tie you in with a proprietary battery that costs a lot to replace.
- Ease of use: The controls and LCD display on the handlebar are intuitive and easy to use. The LCD even tracks useful information such as speed, total distance travelled, trip distance travelled, level of assist, and battery life.
- 8 speed transmission: Since the Juggernaut is crank driven, you can leverage the gears of the bike as the transmission for the motor. This means the motor can buzz along effortlessly whether you are climbing a steep hill or just cruising at top speed.
- Great aftermarket support: The Juggernaut uses the popular Bafang mid-mount motor. This motor is very durable and has been around for a long time. It even has great aftermarket support for upgrades.
- Frame: Custom designed unisex Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6 frame
- Tires: 26″×4.0″, puncture resistant K-shield (KENDA)
- Rim: Aluminum Alloy twin wall and CNC side wall
- Spokes: 13G stainless – black
- Brakes: Tektro disc brakes front and rear
- Gears: Shimano 8 speed Alivio
- Headset: Waterproof Neco headset
- Pedal: Wellgo flat shoe pedal
- Chain: Rust resistant chain
- Kickstand: Heavy duty Aluminum side kickstand
- Saddle: Velo comfort
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Zoom
- Motor: 48V 500W Bafang 8fun BBS02 motor with custom firmware
- Display: C961 Bafang display
- Battery: 51V 11.6Ah Sony Cells – 13S4P configuration
- Charger: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2A smart charger
- Max speed (user programmable): 32 km/hr (US/Canada)
- Basic pedal assist 50-60km
- Throttle only: 15-20km on flat ground
- Load capacity: 125Kg
More on www.biktrix.com