Finally, a daylight visible tail light that cuts through distractions to make every ride safer. With Flare R, you can be the biggest distraction on the road.
With bursts of 65 Lumens, balanced optics, and optimized flash patterns, Flare R maximizes visibility both day and night. Powerful, compact, and rechargeable, Flare R is the first light to be designed from the ground up for daylight visibility.
Why is a daylight visible light important?
- 80% of cycling accidents occur during the day 1
- 40% of US cycling fatalities hit from behind 2
- Studies show riders overestimate their visibility by 700% 3
- Daylight visible from over 2km
- 270º visibility
- flash patterns capture driver’s attention
- every ride is safer with the Flare R, day or night
- Reported Road Casualties Great Britain: 2013: Main Results”, Department for Transport, 2014
“Collisions Involving Cyclists on Britain’s Roads: Establishing the Causes”, TRL Report PPR 445, 2009
- Every Bicyclist Counts, League of American Bicyclists, May 2014
- Wood, Tyrell, 2012 (Queensland University Technology and Clemson University)