Now Yamaha is opening the door to the world of customization to every rider with the new XV950R (Bolt) – a bobber that encapsulates the character and personality of those original back street creations in a new neo retro Japanese look with a sharp edge.
Compact and stylish with a low seat height, the XV950R delivers a sporty ride while retaining the character that is a critical part of owning such an individual machine. Yamaha’s flat line style and use of exposed metal accentuates the bike’s pure simplicity while the V-twin motor provides spirited performance. The XV950R takes the relaxed attitude of a bobber and injects an element of sporting ability with upgraded suspension.
- Air-cooled 60-degree SOHC V-twin engine
- Revised intake system for outstanding efficiency
- Compact air cleaner for improved torque
- Boosted low to mid-range performance
- 2-into-1 exhaust pipe hugs the engine’s form
- Rubber damped clutch to reduce rider fatigue
- Buckskin-look seat cover
- Double cradle frame for light and agile handling
- 12-spoke cast wheels with ABS as standard
- Wave style 298mm discs with floating rotors
- Piggy back shock absorbers with adjustable damping
- 12 litre teardrop fuel tank with stripe paint