Serving faithfully as long-time best seller, the manual-shift TRX250TE with its convenient Electric Shift Program (ESP®) transmission continues to be favorite choice.
Credit its rugged features, get-it-done attitude and stylish looks, along with a strong-running 229cc OHV engine, electric starting and more. For those in search of a midsize mount, the TRX250TE shapes up to be an ideal riding partner.
- Patriot Red
– The TRX250TE features Electric Shift Program (ESP) for push-button upshifting and downshifting.
– The TRX250TE features the high-performance cylinder head from the TRX250X for increased performance.
– The TRX250TE has uniquely designed floorboards, which allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while helping keep away mud and debris.
– The TRX250TE features a gear indicator in addition to the Neutral and Reverse lights provided on the Recon.
– LED taillight and brakelight.
– Ergonomically designed seating and control layouts provide a comfortable operating position for a wide range of rider sizes.
– Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads of 14,9kg and 29,9kg, respectively.
– Dual-headlight system with 25-watt lights.
– Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
– Lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted to allow direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for fewer frictional losses.
– Overhead-valve design offers a wide, easy-to-use powerband and compact engine dimensions.
– The muffler is constructed of stainless steel.
– CD ignition system with electronic advance features an rpm limiter for added durability.
– Five-speed transmission with Reverse and automatic clutch on the TRX250TE/TM – Powerful 110-watt AC generator.
– Plush front and rear suspension for comfortable all-day riding.
– Lightweight double-cradle steel chassis.
– Maintenance-free shaft drive routes power directly from the longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient directional changes.
– Independent double-wishbone front suspension gives 129,5mm of travel.
– Steel swingarm and single rear shock absorber give 124,5mm of travel.
– Dual sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum.
Model: TRX250TE (with ESP)
- Type: 229cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 68.5mm x 62.2mm
- Induction: 22mm carburetor
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 9.1 litres (including 2.3 litres reserve)
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: ESP five-speed with Reverse
- Final drive: Direct rear driveshaft
- Dimensions 1905 x 1033.8 x 1069.3mm
- Seat Height: 792.5mm
- Ground Clearance: 152.4mm
- Wheelbase: 1130.3mm
- Turning Radius: 2590.8mm
- Kerb Weight: 199.1kg
- Type Front: Independent double-wishbone; 129.5mm travel
- Rear: Swingarm with single shock; 124.5mm travel
- Type Front: Dual sealed hydraulic drum
- Rear: Sealed mechanical drum
- Tyre size Front: 22 x 7-11
- Rear: 22 x 10-9